Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WOW!

A lot has happened since my last post! After receiving the Chamber's "A" Team member of the year award, that very same night, I was presented with the "Networking Professional of the Year" by the Association of Wedding Professionals.

We just got thru with the Texas Professional Photographers Association's annual Convention (of which I was Convention Chairman). It was held at the Sheraton and Arlington Convention Center this past weekend. Monday evening, at the Awards Banquet, I was honored with the Professional Photographers of America "National Award" - one of the highest honors presented to its members. It was kept a secret from me until last year's recipient, Carl Clark, got up to present this year's award. I was blown away, and to say I was speechless is an understatement!

I hope to post a couple of photographs soon.

1 comment:

da momma said...

YAy! You rock! miss you, whit