Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Garden Wedding


Over the past 31 years, I have photographed weddings in a huge variety of locations. Last Saturday proved to be a first, though, for me.


The location of the wedding was within walking distance for me - it was held out behind my studio in our Portrait Garden.

Kim Macy and Dennis England exchanged their vows in front of our waterfall on what turned out to be a very beautiful day.

Witnessed by 30 or so family and friends, the ceremony was very nice.

We've been here at this location now for 10 years, and recently, we have had some recommendations from wedding coordinators that we should 'rent out' the portrait garden for small weddings.


Kim and Dennis officially are our "First Portrait Garden Wedding" couple. I'm sure they won't be the last.

1 comment:

As You Wish said...

Dwayne,

I love the idea that you can hold weddings in your own garden! That is just fabulous. So....you ARE going to post more pictures from that one, right?

-Lori Luza
As You Wish
http://AsYouWishBCS.com